We are glad to announce the Conference on Renewable Energy that will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on December 5th & 6th, 2018 organized by Comfori Sdn Bhd. This conference is a unique international platform that is a confluence of all Renewable Energy Industries, Academia, Researchers, Innovators, Regulators – coming together to present and discuss current topics in Renewable Energy.
The Conference will kick off with a Welcome Reception on Wednesday, December 5th, you will hear from leading experts in the field of energy, technology, academia, government policy and business. The format of the Conference will allow you to learn, meet experts, and ask questions on issues most important to you. Morning sessions are devoted to establishing a foundation for understanding the current status for renewable energy in Malaysia. Our sessions will also focus on the different types of renewable energy that is already been in use in Malaysia.
Renewable Energy 2018 will widely elucidate the various spectrums of renewable energy through its dignified environmentalists, distinguished professors, scientists along with Managers & CEOs of various Energy R&D Companies. It will be a golden platform for seniors & young minds to showcase their research and present and meet the experts as well as provide an environment conducive to education and interaction.
With a broad array of keynote presentations & panel discussions, the Renewable Energy 2018 is the perfect venue not only to dive into the particular renewable energy but also to expand the scope of your knowledge.
• Presentation on the point of view of several individuals from professors, Energy Specialist, & Green technology experts.
• Speakers will share their success stories on how they get where they are now & key takeaway that they learnt on their journey.
• Networking with the decision makers and key industry players in the energy industry.
• Review on Renewable Energy technology acceptance in Peninsular Malaysia.
• Discuss Key Issues Affecting Renewable Energy Development
• Major renewable energy projects implemented under the 8th and 9th Malaysian plans.
• Discovering the trends and development of the energy sector.
• Identifying ways to tap into the renewable and alternative energy incentive provided by Malaysia and other countries.
• Discuss the need for Renewable Energy Policy and Action Plan.
• For the Multinational organizations, entrepreneurs across malaysia, the researchers and academicians. Prominently Ecologist, Naturalist, Environment Consultants, Regulatory Professionals, Professors, Forensic Scientists and others who practices the science of renewable energy.
• Corporate Companies with the key interest in the renewable energy sources are also invited such as CEOs, Directors, Project Managers, or company engineers & researchers.
• Solar Manufacturing Technician
• Power Plant Operator
• Bio-processing Professionals
• Electrical & Electronic Engineers
• Energy Specialists
• Environmental & Geotechnical Engineers
• Project Engineers
• Turbine Engineers
• Wind Energy Field Specialists