Land is one of the most important element and sources of wealth for a country to thrive economically, environmentally and socially. Malaysia has indeed seen vast progress in delivering efficient land administration services; however, there are still issues that need to be addressed, including the increasingly important task to provide reliable and affordable access of information on land rights, ownership and accessibility to the mass.
Themed “Effective Land Planning for Current Practices & Urban Sustainability”, the Malaysia Land Conference, into its 6th successful year delivers a solutions-driven agenda that addresses the complexity and uniqueness of the Malaysian land and property administration, and aims to provide an extensive line-up that addresses many of the pressing issues that hang over the heads of many.
In addition to covering annual reviews and updates on regulatory requirements in land development, this year’s program will discuss significant issues that intertwine property developers, land owners, financiers and numerous other bodies and agencies.
Through a series of keynotes and interactive sessions from our industry’s leading experts, the 6th Malaysia Land Conference is an inclusive platform for information sharing and network building to take place, altogether paving the way for further positive land-based action.
This is a can’t-miss conference for land professionals who are serious about understanding the undercurrents that exist with regards to land matters today, and would like to delve into specific themes, approaches and insights as a way forward.
• Perspectives from Land Authority, Developers, Valuers, Investors, Legal Experts and all stakeholders in the Malaysian land and property market
• Significant exposure on current & controversial issues with regards to land matters in our country and the way forward
• Comprehensive coverage on the latest land regulatory and compliance issues
• A platform for intellectuals from various fields and disciplines to debate and discuss contemporary land issues
• Opportunities to network, forge new connections, and learn from key industry leaders
The 6th Malaysia Land Conference is an all-inclusive, comprehensive platform that aims to foster dialogue and sharing by all related professionals in the nation who will be engaged to focus on current issues, progress and the next steps with respect to land issues. Tentative topics you can look forward to in this exclusive conference:
• Why don’t we have a modern & comprehensive urban renewal law in our country?
• Doctrine of deferred indefeasibility: a history of misconception and misapplication
• Environmental protection act (EPA) to replace the 1974 environmental quality act (EQA): What to expect?
• Indefeasibility of title of immediate purchaser & and its vitiating elements
• Strata termination & redevelopment
• Planning a sustainable management driven strata development
• The quest for more land: Malaysia’s reclamation bonanza
• Solving disputes: How to recover possession of your property?
• Land acquisition process simplified
• Neo-urbanism & low carbon cities: implications on land use
This conference is specifically tailor made for top level decision makers such as CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CIOs, Heads, President, VPs, Directors, GMs and senior personnel including Local Government, Agencies & Authorities as well as the following:
• Business Development Manager
• Fund Managers
• Investment Executives (Financial Institutions)
• Real Estate Valuers
• Land Surveyors
• Land Lawyers
• Financiers and lenders (Banking Institutions)
• Quantity Surveyors
In related industries such as:
• Properties and real estate industry
• Property Valuing/ Surveying Industry
• Law firms/ Architect firms
• Insurance/ Banking Industry
• Academic & Research Institutions
• Organizations/ Government Ministries
As well as from various industries
|Prof Dato’ Salleh Buang Pang Kong Leng Chris Tan|
Chok Zhin Theng Charles Tan Dato’ Sr. Dr. Azimuddin Bahari
Kevin Quah Dr. Suntoro Tjoe Dr. Daniele Gambero
DOWNLOAD SLIDES DOWNLOAD SLIDES DOWNLOAD SLIDES
David Kok Weng Tuck Warrick Singh Khairil Anuar Sadat Bin Salleh
Nik Mohd Ruiz Razy