Comfori’s Land Conference is a premier platform for the discussion of pivotal land matters in our nation. Every year we handpick top land experts to give you critical insights, strategies and deep learning on the trends and issues that are shaping and transforming our land industry.
Themed “Benchmarking Malaysia’s Land Use, Innovations & Recent trends—A Critical Analysis for 2021 and Beyond”, the Malaysia Land Conference, into its 8th successful year, will deliver a solutions-driven agenda that addresses the complexities and uniqueness of the Malaysian land and property market, and aims to provide an extensive line-up to address many of the pressing issues that exist in our current land & property administration.
Through a series of keynotes and interactive sessions from our industry’s leading experts, we bring you a can’t-miss opportunity to nosedive into the challenges, best practices and new opportunities in land matters as we steer towards a new future.
· Perspectives from Land Authority, Developers, Valuers, Investors, Legal Experts and all stakeholders in the Malaysian land and property market
· Significant exposure on current & controversial issues with regards to land matters in our country and the way forward
· Comprehensive coverage on the latest land regulatory and compliance issues
· A platform for intellectuals from various fields and disciplines to debate and discuss contemporary land issues
· Opportunities to network, forge new connections, and learn from key industry leaders
This conference is specifically tailor made for top level decision makers such as CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CIOs, Heads, President, VPs, Directors, GMs and senior personnel including Local Government, Agencies & Authorities as well as the following:
· Business Development Manager
· Fund Managers
· Investment Executives (Financial Institutions)
· Real Estate Valuers
· Land Surveyors
· Land Lawyers
· Financiers and lenders (Banking Institutions)
· Quantity Surveyors
From related industries such as:
· Properties and real estate industry
· Property Valuation/ Surveying Industry
· Law firms/ Architect firms
· Insurance/ Banking Industry
· Academic & Research Institutions
· Organizations/ Government Ministries